Member Services Representative Seasonal
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Looking to pick up extra hours? Join our team!
As a Seasonal Member Service Representative, you will have
flexibility in your schedule, as you provide the team added support
We are Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of
Austin, TX with 90+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown
from 16 locations in TX to over 90 locations in 6 states in great
markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We
are opening new clubs each year and with that kind of growth, you
can build a great career here! In fact, most of our senior managers
started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning
base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional
manager (responsible for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to
over a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!
But it all starts at the front desk - where all of our Team Players
(what we call our employees) are responsible for creating a
positive member experience through superior level of customer
service and cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by filling in
for available shifts when needed.
- Be on call to assist with shift coverage, as needed
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new
account sign-up process
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Detailed cleaning in all areas of the facility.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- People with positive mental attitudes excel here!
- Customer service background preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter commercial cleaning products during
- Our team players and members are our top priority! That's why
we are following super-strict safety and cleaning protocols.
- Mask up! All of our team players are required to wear masks at
all times while in-club and members are required to follow all
state & local mask mandates.
- Squeaky Clean! We've always been known for our clean clubs, but
we have kicked that up to ensure our equipment and facilities are
effectively sanitized against COVID-19.
- Social Fitnessing! We offer a touch-less check in for our
members and promote keeping a safe distance between all.
- Need a day off? Full time employees have paid leave to take a
Benefits & Perks
- Make payday any day by taking advantage of our financial
wellness benefit, MyFlexPay
- Every Team Player receives a FREE Planet Fitness Black Card
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you free and
confidential access to counseling resources
- PLUS - Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, and Health
Insurance Benefits are offered to all eligible Team Players
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Compensation: $11.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOIN THE CLUB
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone - and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Waco , Member Services Representative Seasonal, Sales , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!