Company: Howmet Aerospace
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Howmet Fastening Systems is looking for a Sales Engineer in our
Sales/Marketing Department. Working within the North America Sales
and Marketing team, this role will be responsible for identifying,
designing developing, and selling customer applications in the
renewable and other new markets. The successful candidate must be
able to effectively complete customer and technical analysis to
develop applications that respond to customer needs and provide
innovative solutions to customer problems in relation to fasteners
and fastener systems. This role will primarily focus on renewable
energy projects with additional responsibilities in new markets.
This position can be based in our Waco, TX plant, Atlanta, Georgia
or Tucson, Arizona.Key Responsibilities:
- Actively manage commercial projects in collaboration with the
North America HFS Sales Team based on customer needs, with the
support of the engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Qualify leads, establish contact, identify, analyze and design
appropriate offers of product to new and existing customers,
applications and market segments.
- Coordinate with the sales and marketing team to develop and
implement methods for accurately assessing customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, coordinate and recommend ideas and provide
suggestions for new products through careful customer evaluation
and technical expertise.
- Work with customers to prepare the implementation of HFS
Industrial products into their applications.
- Support sales and marketing team, in coordination with
engineering and manufacturing, with technical information on the
complete fastener installation system.
- Works with product engineers and sales team to build and
analyze cost price for new and special products to maximize volume
and profitability. Support marketing to perform margin analysis on
- Regularly visit new and prospective customers to establish and
increase our position in correlation with their projects and goals.
Help external sales with engineering information in preparing their
customer visits and attend if requested.
- Liaise between prospects, customers, sales, product management,
engineering, and operations. Link the Sales Engineering function
with Sales and Product Engineering/ Manufacturing
- Collate and share new applications, best practices and
technical solutions for target markets to the broader sales
- Create and provide customer training on products, applications,
tooling, installation and other topics as needed
- Provide market / trend /competition information to sales and
engineering with recommendations for management decisions.
- Support and perform customer trials and demonstrations, support
new product trials with customers and provide detailed feedback to
sales, product management, engineering and operations
- Maintain and develop links with Technical Service function at
HFS headquarter in Waco, Texas.
- Comply with all internal reporting in line with corporate
- Maintain full compliance with Howmet policies and procedures
and conduct all activities in accordance with the Howmet Code of
- Ensure full adherence to company Environmental, Health and
Safety policies at all times., including customer visits and
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and commitment to Advanced Business
Systems principles and techniques.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in
- Preferred to have experience in manufacturing environment; a
background in the fastener/nut and bolt industry is an
- Experience of working within the green energy/renewable sector
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines
U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e.
'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
About Howmet Aerospace
Howmet Aerospace Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for
the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company's primary
businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening
systems, and titanium structural parts necessary for
mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and
defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial
transportation. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the
Company's differentiated technologies enable lighter, more
fuel-efficient aircraft to operate with a lower carbon footprint.
For more information, visit www.howmet.com
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Waco , Sales Engineer, Sales , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!