Manufacturing Technician III - UD Fill - B2 shift
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your
ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you
can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and
drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join
our bold team.
Coordinates and assists in maintaining an efficient, timely, and
cost-effective production line focusing on real time document
review and coordination of resources.?***The B2 shift runs 7PM -
7:30AM Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday***
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Accountable for assigned production lines Labor Utilization,
Material Loss, Safety.
- Perform real time document review, facilitate labor by
coordinating/ facilitating breaks and line turns, and ensure
materials for subsequent batches are available.
- Coordinates, writes and/or circulates for approval all
documentation applicable to the production of filled products that
are manufactured, packaged, tested and inspected in Allergan North
America in compliance with Allergan Standard Operating Procedures
and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Developing trend lines and conducting data analyses of
production issues related to effective and efficient operation of
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years production experience or two (2)
years production experience with prior leadership experience.
- Aseptic certification required, or the ability to become
- Bachelor?s degree accepted in lieu of experience.
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP transactions
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and ISO 9002 familiarization and
experience working in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Good basic math skills and ability to read and write and
- Ability to comprehend and implement cleanliness
- Able to work in confined controlled environment and function
effectively as a team member.
- Able to identify labor needs and direct utilization of labor
- Able to use initiative in problem-solving and line
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and able to work under
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- User knowledge and understanding of Windows based computer
systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn other
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors or
Associates degree preferred.
Keywords: Allergan, Waco , Manufacturing Technician III - UD Fill - B2 shift, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!