Equipment Technician II - UD Fill - A1 shift
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your
ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you
can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and
drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join
our bold team.
Responsible for the preparation and/or operation of various
components, materials, equipment, machines including, but not
limited to: any and/or all applicable components, materials,
equipment, machines in the assigned area(s). Performs all tasks in
accordance with GMP?s and department SOP?s, to maintain product
integrity and quality standards.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Perform tasks in the production/packaging of product to provide
on-time delivery to customers.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians with basic mechanical
adjustments as needed.
- Perform set-up and changeovers on production / packaging
- Troubleshoot equipment and coordinate corrective actions to
reduce or eliminate defects, rejects, or equipment downtime.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the
production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical,
computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end
of each shift.
- Assist Allergan in achieving environmental, health, and safety
goals by working safely and observing all general plant and
department safety policies.
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP?s and
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOP?s relating to the job and to the
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years working with high speed production lines and
mechanical experience preferred.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Ability to gown aseptically and retain certification.
- Ability to comprehend and implement good housekeeping
- Ability to work in a confined and controlled environment.
- Ability to do basic mechanical set-ups, trouble-shooting and
- Ability to understand and follow machine operation
- Fast learner and the ability to teach and transfer knowledge to
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer-based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.Education
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Keywords: Allergan, Waco , Equipment Technician II - UD Fill - A1 shift, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!