Make Ready Maintenance
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 7, 2019
We are currently looking for a Make Ready Maintenance person that
will be performing a variety of maintenance tasks at assigned
housing developments with minimal supervision. May work
independently or be assigned to a crew of workers. May give
assistance or be assigned to specific functions and duties
requiring power and/or hand tools to perform general maintenance,
repair, and construction.
Specific duties include the following.
- Makes minor repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures and fittings
such as leaky faucets, clogged drains and sewer lines, damaged
toilets, sinks, water cutoffs and patches/repairs tile
- Repairs, builds and replaces cabinets and countertops; builds
doorframes and shelving for housing units.
- Performs ground care such as trimming trees and picking up
- Assists in making carpentry repair/replacements to damaged
walls, roofs, woodwork, floors, gutters and downspouts, doors and
door knobs, fences, gates, windows, peepholes, clotheslines and
door and window screens.
- Assist Maintenance Mechanic in performing other duties
concerning maintenance of the dwelling facilities, grounds and
- Makes minor repairs to hot water heaters and replaces
non-functional hot water heaters. Repair air conditioners as part
of a team.
- Work emergency and after hours calls
- Works on major sewer damage or water leak repairs as part of a
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this position please email your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Ability to read and understand moderately complex repair
manuals, and instructions/warning on cleaning agents; write service
requests, maintenance reports.
- Valid Texas driver's license.
- Eligibility for coverage under Authority fleet auto
This is a Temp - to - hire opportunity.
When you become a permanent employee Perks will include.
- Paid Holidays off
- 7.5% Matching of 401k
- Benefits (Health, Dental , Vision)
- Long Term Disability 100% covered by the company
- Fridays Off (Monday-Thursday work schedule)
- Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, and Emergency Time Offered
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Waco , Make Ready Maintenance, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!