Supervisor Warehouse - Waco
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Job ID: R-22248Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship
market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing
large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at
the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're
innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they
want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus
when we're collaborating with our diverse network of
locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every
drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with
the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to
our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at
a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make
bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together
and make a great business even betterFunction Specific
Activities:Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Manages and ensures department execution and planning of all
full goods/raw material/ancillary item counts and reconciliation of
- Open purchase orders and STO transfer, SAP Reconciliations
- Manages and ensures department execution of reconciliation of
daily production confirmations, ingredient/packaging usage reports,
and product disposition reports
- Manages audits of product movement, check out/in procedures,
breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction
- Management and responsibility for reporting out of stock
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw material supply
meets production demands, age of stock, obsolete materials Job
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree
- 5 years' warehouse/inventory experience
- 2 years' experience leading warehouse/inventory team in a
manufacturing plant responsible for both
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of
- SAP Inventory Management experience; warehouse, finance and/or
production experience in an inventory environment
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO,
- Knowledge of finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and
Ingredient Managed Systems
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders,
etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand
tools, and products.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work
efficiently under stressful situations
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required
necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of
Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Ability to participate in job development training (i.e.
- Ability to work in a team environment.Job Requirements:Years of
Experience:5-7 Years ExperienceGrowth Behaviors:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream
implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends,
best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance
standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and
adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the
status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: The Coca-Cola Company, Waco , Supervisor Warehouse - Waco, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!