Manufacturing Technician II, Multi Dose Filling, 2nd Shift
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day. Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients.? Power your future & join our bold team. Position Overview Work in a controlled environment, with responsibility to maintain environmental standards established for Unit Dose / Multi Dose Aseptic Areas to ensure regulatory compliance in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP?s) and department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP?s). Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Perform inspections of products and pulls Quality Assurance samples for Microbiology and Chemistry testing.
- Perform aseptic interventions on equipment.
- Remain manufacturing processes and procedures by reviewing current, revised, and new SOP?s relating to the job and department.
- Complete and remain current on all required cGMP and safety training.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians with basic mechanical adjustments as needed.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical, computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities, as necessary, within the Unit Dose / Multi Dose department, in an effort to provide the required support to ensure adherence to the production schedule Requirements
- Three (3) year related work experience, preferably in a high-speed production or manufacturing environment.
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience preferred
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Aptitude to perform basic mechanical adjustments to filling machinery. Knowledge of aseptic practices, sterile gowning, disinfectant cleaning and operating of machinery in Class 10,000, Class 1,000, and Class 100 fill rooms. Preferred Skills/Qualification
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Work in a confined, controlled environment for extended periods of time, functioning effectively as a team member.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Capable to work in a Class 100 Environment. Ability to use Aseptic Room gown that includes surgical mask, goggles and comply with gowning validation and subsequent gowning verifications.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required dependent on business needs.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Ability to perform detailed tasks and document activities completely and accurately.
- Ability to think and plan in a logical sequential order.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time. Capable of using hands to feel objects, use tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn other computer based systems.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for women.
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch to reach frequently.?? Education
- High School degree or equivalent with one to two (1 ? 2) years of manufacturing experience.
Keywords: Allergan, Waco , Manufacturing Technician II, Multi Dose Filling, 2nd Shift, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!