Maintenance Technician - 2nd & 3rd shifts
Company: Packaging Corporation Of America
Posted on: November 17, 2023
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People Customers Trust
Pay and Benefits
- Pay Range based on skills and experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision,
and 401K Plan.
- 1.5 pay over 40 hours
- Uniforms provided.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair,
rebuild, replace mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic and
pneumatic systems on all plant equipment and facilities.
- Use maintenance knowledge to increase productivity, decrease
downtime and waste.
- Work with a sense of urgency to respond to machine downtime
- Will be required to complete in-house training programs to
develop equipment specific maintenance skills.
- The position may also require attendance at external training
that may require occasional overnight travel.
- Must be able to follow all safety and company policies that
include lock-out tag-out procedures.
- At least 1 year of experience successfully troubleshooting and
repairing industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Must have knowledge and experience with repairing and
maintaining mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC
systems and industrial equipment.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe and clean work
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as
- Must have own basic tools (PCA will provide specialized
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.PREFERRED
- Technical degree and/or comparable experience in successfully
troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery and equipment;
particularly within the corrugated or packaging industry.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.All qualified
applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, customer service,
diagnose, field service, machine repair, maintenance technician,
mechanical, millwright, upgrade
Keywords: Packaging Corporation Of America, Waco , Maintenance Technician - 2nd & 3rd shifts, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!