Director, Supply Chain Management
Company: L3 Technologies
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Title: Director of Supply Chain, ISR Sector
Job Code: IMS20222507-87350
Job Location: Greenville or Waco, Texas (Must be Onsite 100%, due
to customer and operations supporting)
About L3Harris Technologies:
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse,
high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our
employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers'
mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an
inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and
promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an
unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and
commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense
technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet
customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced
defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space
and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual
revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100
- This position will be responsible for leading the execution of
the supply chain function for the ISR Sector, comprised of six
individual sites, and exceeding $1.5B in annual material
- This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Supply
Chain for the IMS Segment and indirectly to the ISR Operations and
P&L Leaders in a matrix organization concept.
- This Leader is responsible for the following focus areas across
the Sector: Data Analytics, Metrics, Risk Management, Compliance,
Training, Sub-Contracting & Procurement functional excellence.
- The role will provide significant strategic support from
program conception / pursuit through program execution and close
- Leadership will be provided to a team of more than 100
individuals, primarily purchasing and subcontracts, as well as
participate in Corporate and Segment initiatives.
- The employee will lead strategy, long term planning,
compliance, large negotiations, savings, E3 Initiatives, Supply
Chain metrics initiatives and continuous improvement while
collaborating with operations, engineering, program management, and
other support functions.
- The employee will be responsible for supply chain "Return to
Green" initiatives while ensuring all activities are thoroughly
communicated to the executive leadership team. It will be paramount
to create strong working relationships with all stakeholders across
the Segment and Corporate to deliver results.
- The individual will need to communicate and influence at all
levels across the company, analyze deliverables beyond the
immediate data being provided to provide assumptions and recommend
possible next steps.
- The individual will be responsible for developing a world-class
supply chain team through staffing, training, and talent management
initiatives while serving as a role model for integrity, inclusion,
and diversity. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working cooperatively with the Functional organizations across
the Sector to identify strategic suppliers and subcontractors and
work proactively to meet or exceed performance
- Managing Procurement processes and systems. Ensuring the
processes are aligned with the appropriate Government, Corporate
and Division and contract requirements.
- Seeking ways to improve performance through implementation of
process improvement initiatives based on industry best
- Selecting, motivating, and leading a strong team.
- Supporting strategic new business pursuit activities as a
critical subject matter expert for purchased and subcontracted
systems and services.
- Ensuring risk management strategies and processes are deployed
on critical procurement efforts.
- Managing and Establishing Supply Chain and Supply Chain
Operations metrics to ensure company goals and supplier performance
is being met and maintained. Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of
applicable experience to include experience in leading or
supporting a fully integrated Supply Chain organization. A
combination of education and experience may also be
- Direct experience supporting a large Operations organization
with a scope of OVER $500 million in spend, where Operations was
the supported customer.
- 5+ years of presenting directly to Executive Leadership.
- Must be able to be onsite at Greenville, TX.
- Position requires an active DoD Secret Security Clearance and
the ability to maintain the said clearance, which requires U.S.
- Advanced technical skills of Supply Chain Management including
planning, inventory, roadmapping, operations, logistics etc.
- Experience with Government Subcontracting and compliance.
- Proven experience in leading a high performing team.
- Experience in negotiation of large complex subcontracts and
- Must have advanced computer skills and a solid understanding
and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, SAP preffered. Soft
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the
ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to manage change in an organization, reengineering its
culture and approach to workload management.
- Experience with Tableau dashboard experience preferred.
Keywords: L3 Technologies, Waco , Director, Supply Chain Management, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...