Packaging Technician I, UD Pack $21.85/hour (7pm - 7am)*
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job SummaryManage production lines to meet the established
production schedule in accordance with Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's) and Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP's) while
monitoring product to ensure quality standards are maintained. Job
DetailsThis position will be responsible for the following:
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities
in a safe, efficient manner.
- Apply 5S and cGMP's in all areas of responsibility.
- Operate high-speed equipment for the manual or automated
assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical
products: ensuring adherence to specifications.
- Operates high-speed flow wrap equipment to support continuous
- Conduct serialization tasks, such as in-process inspections for
- Perform tasks that may be verified by an independent
individual; or perform inspection/verifications of work performed
- Clean packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with SOP's
- Conduct Set-Up's, in-process actions, data entry, and other
- Complete batch records accurately and documents production
volumes in accordance with SOP's and cGMP's.
- Accept or reject products according to acceptability standards
determined by cGMP's, customer requirements, and SOP's.
- Complete Line Clearances and Changeovers on production lines in
accordance with SOP's and cGMP's.
- Conduct in-process inspections and reconcile incoming and
completed components and products to ensure accuracy.
- Examine finished product, document test results, and determine
product acceptability based on specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Education and
Experience:Minimum requirements for this position are: Education
High School Diploma or equivalent with one to two (1 - 2) years of
manufacturing experience. Experience: Technical Two (2) years of
related work experience, preferably in a high-speed production or
manufacturing environment. Experience: Regulatory Experience
working in a GMP regulated environment preferred. Experience:
Systems Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience
preferred. Experience: Aseptic Experience working in an Aseptic
Production environment preferred. Essential Knowledge, Skills &
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Sr. Certified Operator
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer-based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to work in a controlled environment and comply with
gowning requirements such as: hairnets, beard covers, safety shoes,
googles and/or safety glasses.
- Ability to interpret work instructions and standards of work
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment. *Compensation includes 15%
shift differential for overnight shift. Base pay is $19/hour.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets.
It is AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest
ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a
disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service
medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a
person's relationship or association with a protected veteran,
including spouses and other family members, or any other protected
group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance
in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for
prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour
day)Travel: NoJob Type: ExperiencedSchedule: Full-time
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Waco , Packaging Technician I, UD Pack $21.85/hour (7pm - 7am)*, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...