Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Analyzes, audits, reconciles and resolves complex payroll
processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll
- Ensures payroll reporting and payments are compliant with
company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and
federal, state and IRS regulations.
- Prepares monthly journal entries for payroll entries
- Researches and interprets federal and state regulatory
requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and
wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
- Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- May work with system programmers to achieve solutions or
administer company payroll system with outside service
- Position will include supervision of staff.
- Must be independent thinker and able to self-start on daily
tasks without constant direction.
- Very heavy data entry position
- Must be able to work at least one Saturday per month and have
availability for overtime hours due to heavy workload until role is
- Experience with SAP, HRIS, MS Office (Excel and Access) and
- Experience in managing projects and designating
tasks/responsibilities to a team Additional requirements:
- Ability to multi-task including during periods of
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Waco , Payroll Analyst, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!