Journeyman Electrician - Maintenance - Waco, TX
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Journeyman -Industrial Electrician/Maintenance Mechanic
oversees, installs, repairs, erects, dismantles, assemble and
maintain all of the electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and
mechanical equipment and associated systems for the facility,
grounds, and production equipment.Pay Rate: - $35.50 hr. with
excellent benefit package
***Journeyman cardholder (Mechanical or Electrical) requiredThe
Industrial Electrician/Maintenance Mechanic will:
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of
electrical or electronic principles, wiring specification codes,
properties of various materials, principles of operation and
application of electrical or electronic equipment.
- Completes maintenance repairs and fabrication of new components
- Performs a variety of trade functions such as a welder,
plumber, mason, carpenter and sheet metal worker.
- Works from complex blueprints, wiring diagrams, shop handbooks,
layouts and other specifications.The Industrial
Electrician/Maintenance Mechanic should have:
- Formal electrical/electronic training skills
- The ability to use multi-meters and troubleshoot electrical
- Experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and math skills
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Journeyman cardholder (Mechanical or Electrical) required
- Electrical / Mechanical experience in a industiral
manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis, work a
rotating schedule, and be able to work in a very fast-paced and hot
environmentWhat we offer at O-I:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous award-winning 401(k) plan with employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more---
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please contact O-I at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.PandoLogic. Keywords: Craftsman,
Location: Woodway, TX - 76712
Keywords: O-I, Waco , Journeyman Electrician - Maintenance - Waco, TX, Professions , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!