Equipment Technician II - Set Up Attendant, UD Fill (7pm - 7am) Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for the preparation and/or operation of
various components, materials, equipment, machines including, but
not limited to any and/or all applicable components, materials,
equipment, machines in the assigned area(s). Performs all tasks in
accordance with GMP's and department SOP's, to maintain product
integrity and quality standards.Job DetailsThis position is
responsible for the following:
- Perform tasks in the production/packaging of product to provide
on-time delivery to customers.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians with basic mechanical
adjustments as needed.
- Perform set-up and changeovers on production / packaging
- Troubleshoot equipment and coordinate corrective actions to
reduce or eliminate defects, rejects, or equipment downtime.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the
production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical,
computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end
of each shift.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by
working safely and observing all general plant and department
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP's and
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOP's relating to the job and to the
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned. Education and
Experience:Minimum requirements for this position are: Education
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Experience:
Technical Two (2) years of experience working with high speed
production lines and mechanical experience preferred. Experience:
Regulatory Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
preferred. Experience: Aseptic Experience working in an Aseptic
Production environment preferred. Essential Knowledge, Skills &
- Ability to gown aseptically and retain certification.
- Ability to comprehend and implement good housekeeping
- Ability to work in a confined and controlled environment.
- Ability to do basic mechanical set-ups, troubleshooting and
- Ability to understand and follow machine operation
- Fast learner and the ability to teach and transfer knowledge to
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
*sign-on bonus for overnight shifts in Waco for external candidates
only, to be paid out after completing 60 days of employment At
AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If
you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action
plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Waco , Equipment Technician II - Set Up Attendant, UD Fill (7pm - 7am) Sign-on Bonus*, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!