Manufacturing Technician I, UD Fill
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Perform production line duties required to meet production goals
while complying with quality standards and safety requirements.
Operate production equipment and complete documentation in
accordance with cGMP's and department SOP's while monitoring
product to ensure quality standards are maintained.This position is
responsible for one or more of the following duties or activities
(See individual department areas in this document for specific
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end
of each shift.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by
working safely and observing all general plant and department
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP's and
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOP's relating to the job and to the
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
- Perform tasks in the production / packaging of product to
provide on-time delivery to customers.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians with basic mechanical
adjustments as needed.
- Perform set-up and changeovers on production / packaging
- Troubleshoot equipment and coordinate corrective actions to
reduce or eliminate defects, rejects, or equipment downtime.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the
production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical
computerized, production machinery ensuring quality standards are
- Perform other duties as assigned. Incumbent has full authority
to make decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out
job duties. Internal requirements include compliance with ethics,
environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, cGMP
procedures, general business policies, requirements and objectives.
The incumbent must be willing to take temporary assignments as
required.Incumbent is expected to be fully compliant with all
criteria established by governmental agencies, Ministry of Health,
and legislative requirements including, but not limited to: the
FDA, European Community (EC), ISO 13485 - Medical Devices, European
Economic Community Medical Device Directive (MDD), Canadian Medical
Device Regulations (CMDR), OSHA, Sarbanes-Oxley, EPA, DOT, EEOC,
and ADA.Incumbent will work to ensure that the company is in
compliance with all environmental, health and safety requirements
and assure our business practices enhance the welfare of our
customers, employees and the community in which we operate.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer-based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Provide guidance and training as required.
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment. *Compensation includes 15%
shift differential for overnight shift. At AbbVie, we value
bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop
new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to
view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy
statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com .
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Waco , Manufacturing Technician I, UD Fill, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!