I, Heavy Equipment Operator In Plant
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: November 22, 2022
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
Operate a wide variety of heavy equipment vehicles that construct
landfills, open cells that are ready for trash fill, close cells,
site maintenance, site closures, and/or mining.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
be assigned and not limited to the following:
- Operates heavy equipments in compliance with the company
operating safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative
maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
- Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with
use of material moving equipments.
- Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline
for operating and maintaining vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: None required.
- Experience: One (1) year of previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
30 pounds occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of
the work day;
- Normal setting for this job is: shop or field.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.
Keywords: Waste Management, Waco , I, Heavy Equipment Operator In Plant, Professions , Riesel, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!