Desktop Support Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Programmers.io is currently looking for a Desktop Support
Analyst in the United States
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory
- Four years of experience with server installation, management,
- Administration experience in several technical disciplines
including but not limited to Microsoft products, Active Directory,
server management, VMware, VDI/Citrix, and Commvault.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of hyper-converged
infrastructures, Linux operating systems, scripting languages, and
tools. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal
skills are required.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously, and meet
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks. Ability to
remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish common
goals and objectives.
- Strong initiative, high energy level, and dynamic
- Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Be innovative and possess the ability to think out of the box.
Keen attention to detail. Must be familiar with Agile concepts and
- Experience with ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, and VMware
- Work experience in an Agile environment with application teams
is a plus.
- The position requires extended periods of sitting. Minimal
travel may be required.
If you are interested please apply or feel free to share your
updated resume at Dinesh.email@example.com
Keywords: Programmers.io, Waco , Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!