Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth
truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an
opening for a Diesel Service Journeyman. The role of the Diesel
Service Journeyman is to perform all functions of a fully-qualified
heavy-duty truck repair Diesel Technician under minimal
* Perform skilled and complicated mechanical work on heavy-duty
truck equipment and related components with minimum
* Perform trouble shooting on major problems.
* Work with and help train Apprentice Technicians.
* Advise the Service Foreman if additional repair work is
* Maintain favorable relations with customers.
* Participate in training to stay abreast of new technology.
* Minimum four years of diesel experience or a vocational
* Must have at least one specialization (i.e. engine, drive train,
* Necessary tools to perform the position
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Computer experience
* CDL preferred
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Waco , Service Journeyman, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!