Class A CDL - Part-time Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $70,000Average pay: $1,120-$1,370 weeklyHome
time: FlexibleExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
- Dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- Varied amount of loads per week with multiple stop-offs per
- Drive within Texas. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. *Based on CDL driver
experience, performance and locationQualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Cleburne, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Flexible scheduling.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Learn about the facility that drivers on
this account are based out of Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm
the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn
more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities,
please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Part-timeSign On Bonus PI160317472
Keywords: Schneider, Waco , Class A CDL - Part-time Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Hillsboro, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!