*Quality Control Technician II, 1st Shift
Posted on: July 20, 2020
AbbVies mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
peoples lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, womens health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job DescriptionThe Quality Control Technician ensures products meet
applicable quality standards prior to being released.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Performing component and final product inspection, physical
stability program, and maintains documentation of inspection
reports to support component, raw material and finished product
- Maintains and tracks all incoming and outgoing FQA product with
traceability through FQA Delivery log books and Destruction of FQA
- Responsible for destroying all FQA samples through approved
- Incumbent maintains and updates LMS training daily.
- Prefer three (3) to seven (7) years experience in either
Quality Control/Quality Assurance functions within the device, food
or cosmetic industry.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP and CORAL.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds (women), 40 pounds (men).
- Must exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to read, write and comprehend English and follow
instructions in order to perform the responsibilities described
- Ability to work under pressure and with general direction to
meet deadlines, and concentrate on details and following
- Good problem solving skills and be detailed oriented.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: AbbVie, Waco , *Quality Control Technician II, 1st Shift, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!