Equipment Technician IV, UD Pack, B1 Shift
Posted on: July 17, 2020
AbbVies mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
peoples lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, womens health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job DescriptionAllergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global
pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model -
Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and
commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical
and regenerative medicine products for patients around the
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your
ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you
can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and
drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join
our bold team.
Perform Maintenance duties required to support production goals
while complying with quality standards and safety requirements.
Diagnose production and / or packaging equipment to determine
repair needs. Perform repairs in a timely manner and complete all
required documentation in accordance with cGMPs and department
SOPs. Maintain equipment functionality through preventative
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end
of each shift.
- Assist Allergan in achieving environmental, health, and safety
goals by working safely and observing all general plant and
department safety policies.
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOPs and
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOPs relating to the job and to the
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
- Perform maintenance and repairs of production / packaging
equipment to support the on-time delivery to customers, with a
minimum amount of downtime.
- Assist with set-up and changeovers of production / packaging
- Troubleshoot equipment and coordinate corrective actions to
reduce or eliminate defects, rejects, or equipment downtime.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the repair
and maintenance of production and / or packaging equipment.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced mechanics to
ensure PMs, line set-up and changeovers are performed within
- At least two (2) years related work experience, preferably in a
high-speed production or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Ability to perform detailed tasks and document activities
completely and accurately.
- Ability to think and plan in a logical sequential order.
- Able to work in a controlled environment that includes surgical
mask and goggles.
- Ability to comply with gowning validation and subsequent
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12 hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time. Capable of using
hands to feel objects, use tools or controls and reach with hands
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer-based systems.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Two-year Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance,
Industrial Systems, Instrumentation, Electrical Systems,
Electronics or similar field with a mechanical/electrical repairs
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with 3 5 years of
experience in industrial maintenance performing
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: AbbVie, Waco , Equipment Technician IV, UD Pack, B1 Shift, Professions , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!