Manufacturing Operator III - UD Fill - A2 shift
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your
ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you
can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and
drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join
our bold team.
Perform production line duties required to meet production goals
while complying with quality standards and safety requirements.
Operate production equipment and complete documentation in
accordance with cGMPs and department SOP?s while monitoring product
to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
? Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end of
? Assist Allergan in achieving environmental, health, and safety
goals by working safely and observing all general plant and
department safety policies.
? Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP?s and
? Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOP?s relating to the job and to the
? Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
? Perform tasks in the production / packaging of product to provide
on-time delivery to customers.
? Complete all required documentation associated with the
production and / or packaging of product.
? Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical,
computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are
? Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting
preferred. Previous experience with high speed production lines and
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.Education
- High school degree or equivalent.
Keywords: Allergan, Waco , Manufacturing Operator III - UD Fill - A2 shift, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!