Packaging Operator III, Multi Dose Pack, B1 Shift
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma.?Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective?therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.?Allergan
is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition.
Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power
ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive
results for customers and patients. ?Power your future & join our
bold team.?Position Overview?Manage production lines to meet the
established production schedule in accordance with?Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles
(GMPs)?while monitoring product to ensure quality standards are
maintained.??B2 shift, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other
Saturday 7 PM - 7:30 AM.?Main Areas of Responsibilities:?
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities
in a safe, efficient manner.
- Apply 5S and cGMPs in all areas of responsibility.
- Operate high-speed equipment for the manual or automated
assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical
products: ensuring adherence to specifications.
- Perform tasks that may be verified by an independent
individual; or perform inspection/verifications of work performed
- Clean packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with SOPs and
- Conduct Set-Ups, in-process actions, data entry, and other
- Complete batch records accurately and documents production
volumes?in accordance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Accept or reject products according to acceptability standards
determined by cGMPs, customer requirements, and SOPs.
- Complete Line Clearances and Change-Overs on production
lines?in accordance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Conduct in-process inspections and reconcile incoming and
completed components and products to ensure accuracy and
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to work in a controlled environment and comply with
gowning requirements such as: hairnets, beard covers, safety shoes,
googles and/or safety glasses.
- Ability to interpret work instructions and standards of work
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent with one year of manufacturing
- One (1) year related work experience, preferably in a
high-speed production or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
Keywords: Allergan, Waco , Packaging Operator III, Multi Dose Pack, B1 Shift, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!