Company: Southern Careers Institute
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Southern Careers Institute (SCI) is growing and seeking talented
individuals for this amazing opportunity!Are you a good fit?
- You are passionate about career education.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn
- You are more interested in helping others than appearing
- You are articulate and confident in your communication.
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded. As an Admissions
Representative, you will:
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants in accordance
with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals. Do you have the right
- Goal Oriented: Desire to set milestones and sense of personal
accountability for achievement.
- Networking: Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence
- Communication: Articulate in both verbal and written
- Aptitude: Able to learn a variety of career concepts and
explain them to others.
- Phone Oriented: Natural instinct to pick up the phone and
tackle conversations immediately. Why become an Admissions
- Challenge and expand your knowledge.
- Develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you
- Work alongside an exceptional leadership team, passionate about
educating future developers.
- Achieve challenging goals in an environment that provides
tangible rewards. Requirements
- High school diploma, Associates degree preferred;
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Out Bound, Account
Management, retail sales) preferred. Benefits
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer About Southern Careers
InstituteSCI has been changing lives for over 60 years, now and
we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training
with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and
Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as
well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in
under one year and with real-world experience under their
Keywords: Southern Careers Institute, Waco , Admissions Representative, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!