Aircraft Maintenance C (Flightline - 2nd Shift)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance C (Flightline - 2nd
Job Code: IMS20232908-105355
Job Location: Waco TX
Schedule: 4/10 Monday - Thursday; 4:00pm to 2:30AM
L3Harris is actively seeking to hire numerous Aircraft Maintenance
C (Flightline - 2nd Shift) fabricators and assemblers for our
facility in Waco, TX 76705. We are looking for individuals that are
wanting to continue their knowledge in the aircraft maintenance
industry. We offer great competitive benefits that start on day
- The successful candidate will possess at least 6 years of
experience (or equivalent) in flightline maintenance.
- Relevant experience includes refueling, defueling, towing,
oxygen servicing, mechanical component disassembly and reassembly,
troubleshooting, system operation and reading tech manuals or other
- Additionally, candidate will demonstrate a willingness to
learn, ability to comply with written policies, procedures and
other instructions and ability to achieve and maintain a security
clearance through the US Government.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of fully proficient job
knowledge/skills in aircraft maintenance.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6
years of prior relevant experience or 2 years
post-Secondary/Associate's Degree with a minimum of 2 years of
prior related experience.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience to work from
drawings, blueprints, sketches, written procedures, planned work
orders, technical work orders, work cards and/or any other
authorized reference material as required to complete assigned
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in performing
mechanical modifications, aircraft inspections or repairs,
sometimes in confined spaces.
Preferred Skills (beyond required):
- Use of company computer systems for work documentation and
retrieval of production related documents.
- May substitute experience with completion of Airframe and Power
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles
such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts and aircraft tow
vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to achieve and maintain security
- Must be able to read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical
screening, subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse
- Must possess mechanical skills and have the ability to assemble
close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool
list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved. L-3/PID
will provide the material to complete this task.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Waco , Aircraft Maintenance C (Flightline - 2nd Shift), Other , Hewitt, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!