Packaging Operator III - MA Packaging $18/hour (7am - 7:30pm)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Summary Manage production lines to meet the established
production schedule in accordance with Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's) and Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP's) while
monitoring product to ensure quality standards are
maintained.Shift: Thursday - Saturday & every other Wednesday
Hours: 7:00am - 7:30pm CT Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities
in a safe, efficient manner.
- Apply 5S and cGMPs in all areas of responsibility.
- Operate high-speed equipment for the manual or automated
assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical
products: ensuring adherence to specifications.
- Perform tasks that may be verified by an independent
individual; or perform inspection/verifications of work performed
- Clean packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with SOPs and
- Conduct Set-Ups, in-process actions, data entry, and other
- Complete batch records accurately and documents production
volumes in accordance with SOP's and cGMP's.
- Accept or reject products according to acceptability standards
determined by cGMP's, customer requirements, and SOP's.
- Complete Line Clearances and Change Overs on production lines
in accordance with SOP's and cGMP's.
- Conduct in-process inspections and reconcile incoming and
completed components and products to ensure accuracy and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School Degree orequivalent with one year of manufacturing
- One (1) year related work experience, preferably in a
high-speed production or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
preferred.Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer-based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to work in a controlled environment and comply with
gowning requirements such as: hairnets, beard covers, safety shoes,
googles and/or safety glasses.
- Ability to interpret work instructions and standards of work
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.AbbVie is an equal
opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie's
policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran,
recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or
active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's
relationship or association with a protected veteran, including
spouses and other family members, or any other protected group
status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for
prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour
day)Travel: NoJob Type: ExperiencedSchedule: Full-time
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Waco , Packaging Operator III - MA Packaging $18/hour (7am - 7:30pm), Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...