Documentation Specialist I
Company: Tellus Solutions
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Tellus Solutions is in partnership with a committed
biopharmaceutical company in Waco focused on providing innovative
therapies. Your technical expertise as a Documentation Specialist I
in the area of proofreading will contribute to our client's
innovative therapies which will impact the quality and duration of
life. Job Description: Job Summary:
- Assists in maintaining and facilitating the updating and
routing of controlled documents, including SOPs, for the Waco
- Issues logbooks for the Waco facility.
- Prints/files documents, as needed.
- Sets up documents for revision. Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for setting up for revision,
reviewing, routing for approval, and making effective Standard
- Assists in preparing logbooks for the Waco site. Prints/files
documents. Maybe include other duties, as deemed necessary.
- HS Diploma and above Experience:
- Systems Proficient in Microsoft Word. Experience in using an
- Experience: Regulatory One (1) year in a device, drug, food or
cosmetic manufacturing working with a documentation system
preferred. Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized.
- Detail oriented
Keywords: Tellus Solutions, Waco , Documentation Specialist I, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!