Dog Daycare Front Desk
Company: Dogtopia of Waco
Posted on: January 20, 2023
If you are the worlds biggest dog lover and are looking for a
fun environment this customer service position might be for you! We
have a part -time position available for our p.m. shift Customer
Service Coordinator for a hardworking, organized and self-motivated
animal lover (part time options also available). This position
requires flexibility -to work different shifts including evenings,
all day Sundays and holidays. - Sorry, no seasonal positions
available. - Greeting -pet parents and their active, playful dogs
is part of the fun along with managing phones, responding to
emails, making reservations, and operating the point of sale
system. Surprisingly, you will get dirty in this PHYSICAL, high
energy position as you run all sizes of dogs to and from
playgroups, help lift dogs from cars for our curbside customers
plus all sorts of cleaning (lots of dogs = lots of cleaning).
Dogtopia employment perks include -bringing your dog to work (when
-all criteria is met). - -This position starts at $11 an hour based
on experience. -
Qualified applicants must have the following minimum
* Must love dogs!
* Customer service driven.
* Able to control, on leash, an excited and energetic large
* Comfortable with Microsoft Office software.
* Typing and filing skills.
* Great phone and verbal communication skills in addition to
written communication skills.
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs and -STAND the majority of the
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Flexible availability (all day Sunday and evening availability
Keywords: Dogtopia of Waco, Waco , Dog Daycare Front Desk, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!