Lettershop Floater - 2nd Shift
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Do you love challenging, hands-on work that lets you learn
about, operate, repair and maintain machines? Do you enjoy active
work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on manufacturing
processes? If so, we think our team would be a great fit for
you!American Income Life has an immediate opening for a Lettershop
Floater working in the Print Shop department. We offer a
competitive salary with a great benefits package.Hour: 2nd shift
(3:00pm - 11:00pm)SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:To perform job functions of
Inserter Operator, Folder Operator, Dockworker, Forklift Driver and
Material Handler as required or instructed by
management.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:Responsible for a variety of tasks
including but not limited to the duties listed in the
aforementioned job functions as required and instructed by
management, and the following:
- May be required to help perform light maintenance, cutter
operation and changeovers.
- May perform other duties as assigned which are of the level of
difficulty of the summary of job duties.
- Must keep work area clean and hazard free at all times.
- May instruct or train other classifications indicated in
summary of job duties.
- Shall understand and adhere to all safety and quality
procedures.Required Skills:Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned
- Ability to work Full-Time/or Part-Time based on the specific
position for which you're applying.
- Must be able to be forklift operator certifiedRequired
Experience:Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in a letter shop helpful.WORKING
- Frequent bending, pushing, stooping, kneeling, reaching.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Waco , Lettershop Floater - 2nd Shift, Other , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!