Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Lettershop Lead Globe Life is seeking a full time Lead for the
Lettershop Department at our Oklahoma City production facility. The
Lettershop Lead works directly with the Lettershop Manager and
Supervisor to ensure that the day to day processes stay on task.
The Lead will work as a backup to the Supervisor as well as any
other duties as needed. This position is a working leadership role
to all other employees on the inserting production floor.Primary
duties & responsibilities consist of:
- Works closely with Supervisor and Manager as needed to check
and sign off on multiple pulled inserting pieces to validate the
integrity of each inserting setup on every inserter as needed.
- Verifies that all samples are correct, accounted for &
distributed to the user.
- Confirm that all inserting components and envelopes are
accounted for and will work closely with the Supervisor (or
Manager) to facilitate the correct run order.
- The Lead will work with the Supervisor or Manager to keep their
eye on the Inserter Operator and the machine itself to ensure that
the Technicians do or do not need to assist with adjustments to the
- This position will also work with the Supervisor or Manager to
assist in inputting production inserting numbers in multiple
spreadsheets to keep production visibility available to
- The Lead will work with Supervisor or Manager to assist in
training new employees as needed.
- This position will also be used as a working Lead to replace
any Inserter Operator or Material Handler that may be out for any
reason. This pertains to call ins, vacations, new employees,
- This position will also act as the Supervisor if/when the
Supervisor is out for any reason.
- In addition this position will assist Supervisor or Manager for
all inventory related responsibilities.
- This position will also back up the Supervisor or Manager for
any Bindery related needs.
- This position is also required to attend production meetings
either in person or on the phone as management deems
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Management.Hours:
- 6:00am - 2:00pm - 1st Shift
- Overtime as neededRequired Skills:Knowledge, Skills, &
- Must be able to efficiently identify control/form numbers on
components to validate those back to Marking Memos and/or Mail Work
- Must be able to read and write in a neat and accurate
- Must be able to work with MS Office Products (WORD, Excel,
- Must have good verbal, written and oral communication
- Forklift Certification preferred - either existing
certification or ability to obtain with Globe
- Must be able to train staff as requirements demand within the
- Must be able to work standing for the majority of the shift
with very minimal idle time (not sitting down)
- Works with several departments throughout the GMS facility on a
- Works with other TMK companies as the need comes upRequired
Experience:Education & Work Experience:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years of Lettershop & Supervisory/Management experience
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to stand, bend, kneel for prolong periods of time.
- Production facility environment.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.Required Tests:
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Waco , Lettershop Lead, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!