Lead Store Associate Part-Time
Company: DSW (Designer Brands Inc.)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Lead Store Associate assists store management in all activities
to drive sales and results. Demonstrates behaviors that align with
the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and
Passion. The Lead partners with the management team on store
priorities with a focus on in-store customer experience, inventory
management, omni activities and cashwrap efficiency while promoting
a positive work environment and executing operational processes in
compliance with company standards and policies.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain In-Store Experience by modeling CEL behaviors,
redirecting associate behaviors to achieve store goals and
responding to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense
* Ensures customers have a positive experience by maintaining DSW
store standards. Completes all tasking related to daily open/close
including store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards.
* Responsible for all activities related to the cashwrap including
creating a culture of promoting DSW loyalty program amongst
associates and customers. Ensures all associates are providing the
benefits of the DSW loyalty program to every customer
* Meets metric based goals by reviewing, understanding and clearly
communicating daily/weekly/monthly goals. Able to clearly
communicate business trends to SM/ML.
* Reviews daily communication; plans and assigns tasks throughout
the day and follows through with required actions.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other
* Performs all other associate duties within store.
* Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and
stockroom, enable the flow of merchandise to ensure an appealing
experience to consumers.
* Helps supervise and participates in the planning and execution of
all inventory management related activities including but not
limited to; freight receipt, placement, markdown and MOOS.
* Assists management with all omni activities in store including
but not limited to Charge/Send, BOPIS/BOSTS, Delivery.
* Leverage inventory reports to maximize productivity and
merchandise presentation on the sales floor.
* Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for both customers
and associates. Ensure all equipment is in good operating condition
and checked regularly.
* Maintains supply inventory to ensure successful floor moves,
markdowns and fulfillment in areas of stockroom, cashwrap,
clearance and non-sales areas.
* Performs, maintains and completes all information related to
audits, donations, transfers, mismates, damages, etc.
* Work closely with the store leadership team to understand and
follow policy and procedure
* Support team by training, coaching, and providing feedback of
others to the management team in an efficient manner
* Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance
and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for
* Supports team in managing payroll and associate timekeeping
* Recognize associates through our company recognition tools.
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum 2 years retail experience
* Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
Keywords: DSW (Designer Brands Inc.), Waco , Lead Store Associate Part-Time, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!