Advanced Practice Provider - PA - APRN
Company: Premier ER & Urgent Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for Full-Time and PRN APP's
Job Summary: The Advanced Practice Provider's primary purpose is to
provide effective, efficient care to Premier Urgent Care Care
patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the
- Providing general treatment, conducting examinations, treating
illnesses, ordering and reviewing lab tests and prescribing
medication for children and adults.
- Conducting follow up calls to patients to discuss patient's
progress and address any concerns.
- Collaborating with providers and other multidisciplinary staff
to provide support for staff, patients and family.
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting company
philosophies and standards of care.
- Adheres to state board of requirements and to other governing
agency regulations. Education, Qualifications and Credentials:
- Minimum of a Master of Science in Nursing from an accredited
Nurse Practitioner Program or minimum of a Master of Science or
Master of Physician Assistant from an accredited program
- Valid Texas Nurse Practitioner license or valid Texas Physician
Assistant license required.
- Must have BLS certification.
- Must be DEA license in the state of Texas eligible.
- Must be able to meet and maintain current Premier credentialing
and privileging requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have family practice, urgent care, or
emergency medicine experience.
- Able to work 10-12 hour shifts to include rotating weekends and
holidays. Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Familiar with a variety of medical concepts, practices, and
procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
- Obtains/Maintains a knowledge of current federal and state laws
and regulations (including HIPPA, COBRA/EMTALA, Texas FEC
Rules/Regulations, Board of Nurse Examiners, etc. that apply to
Freestanding Emergency Centers and Physician Assistants.
- Possesses ability to facilitate, build consensus and negotiate.
Ability to demonstrate sensitivity for and understanding of
clinical disciplines and issues.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills and
the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and able to problem solve and follow through to
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with all
staff at various levels in the organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Possesses ability to read, analyze, and
interpret data. Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as
fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office applications and
applicable computer-based business programs. PI192230567
Keywords: Premier ER & Urgent Care, Waco , Advanced Practice Provider - PA - APRN, Other , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!