Lecturer in Curriculum & Instruction
Company: Baylor University
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Location: Waco, Texas, , United StatesPosted: 2022-07-18Position
Title: Lecturer in Curriculum & InstructionCompany Name: Baylor
UniversitySector: OtherMin Education: Ph.D.Baylor University's
School of Education seeks multiple lecturers to teach and mentor
graduate students pursuing a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree in
Learning and Organizational Change. The online Ed.D. program serves
a talented and diverse population of graduate students who
represent a range of races, ages, and professions. You can read
more about this program . Candidates must have an earned doctorate
in education, organizational change, or related discipline. They
also must have expertise in at least one of these areas: learning
foundations, organizational change, quantitative research
methodology, and/or mixed methods research techniques. Candidates
must have the ability to mentor students engaged in research
dissertations and preferably can provide evidence of excellence in
teaching in online environments. Additionally, faculty must be able
to travel to Waco, Texas several times per trimester for on-campus
student immersion experiences.For more information and to apply,
please click .REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Consistent with Baylor
University's mission to be a world-class institution dedicated to
Christian principles and ideals, the qualifications for the
- An earned doctorate in education, organizational change, or
- Expertise in at least one of these areas: learning foundations,
organizational change, quantitative research methodology, and/or
mixed methods research techniques.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching at the university
- The ability to mentor students engaged in research
dissertations focused on a problem-of-practice.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion among faculty,
staff, and students.
- Ability to be on the Waco campus multiple times per trimester
for on-campus events. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful experience working with graduate students and
mentoring their research.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching in online environments.
- Record of published research in peer-reviewed outlets.
Keywords: Baylor University, Waco , Lecturer in Curriculum & Instruction, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!