Auto Collision Tech - Consistent Workflow
Company: AutoNation Collision Center Waco
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Position Overview:At AutoNation, getting customers back
on the road is what drives us. We're looking for a Collision Body
Technician Trainee or Auto Body Technician Trainee to join our
team. As a Collision Body Technician Trainee, you'll work with the
Collision Body Team Lead to grow your skills by assisting with
vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory
standards. You will learn the skills necessary to ensure repairs
are completed on time and deliver top-notch work to delight our
What are the daily job responsibilities?
- Performing body and fender repairs as outlined on repair or
work order, with direction from Collision Body Team Lead.
- Communicating effectively with Metal Technician, Paint
Technician, and other Collision Center Associates.
- Operating all equipment in the Collision Center in a safe and
productive manner, following AutoNation's Safety Standards for the
use of personal protective equipment (e.g., safety glasses, gloves,
hearing protection) while working on the production floor.
- Participating in additional training classes (e.g., I-CAR, OEM
- Mixing all chemicals according to manufacturer
- Understanding and following federal, state, and local
regulations that affect Collision Center operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA guidelines, etc.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to provide high quality
repairs.What are the requirements for the Collision Body Technician
- ICAR certification (preferred) or interest to become
- OEM certification (preferred) or interest to become
- Must have a valid, in-state driver's license with an
acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to operate an automobile.What are the opportunities for
career growth?Our Associates have many choices for career growth
and development after success in a Collision Body Technician
Trainee role. Future opportunities may include:
Collision Body Technician
- Collision Body Team LeadThe intent of this job description is
to provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents
may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those
specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on
business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of
internal and external candidates.
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center Waco, Waco , Auto Collision Tech - Consistent Workflow, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!