Medication Tech - Med Aide
Company: Belmont Village West Lake Hills
Posted on: November 18, 2021
2nd Shift (2:30p - 11p)
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we
require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
and the flu.
Life is Unpredictable, But Your Paycheck & Safety Don't Have to Be
Belmont Village Senior Living offers dependable work schedules and
instant access to your wages before payday, helping you be better
prepared for life's unexpected costs. To ensure your health and
safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for
Covid-19 and the flu. In addition to providing a safe work
environment, we will give you the PPE and training you need to
remain safe long after your shift has ended.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Instant access to wages when you need them
- Earn bonuses and prizes
- Tuition reimbursement offered for LVN or LPN programs
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams
who appreciate your hard work
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Preparing and administering resident medications according to the
Medication Administration Record (MAR).
- Ordering, receiving, and completing inventory of supplies and
medications to ensure supplies are always available
- Assisting in updating each resident's individual service plan as
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT
PLACE TO WORK-- , by FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging
Services for three consecutive years .
Keywords: Belmont Village West Lake Hills, Waco , Medication Tech - Med Aide, Other , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!