Posted on: October 15, 2021
We Are Hiring:
What You Will Do:
Operate a scanner to obtain images used to
diagnose and treat pathologies.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical
parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images of the
- Perform patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education
related to the examination.
- Enter and monitor patient data, transfer images from disk to
magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develop film in an
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Report potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following is required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI).
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Magnetic Resonance
Imaging credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over
2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence
is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning
environment with countless opportunities for career growth and
professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Providence is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , Technologist-MRI, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!