Posted on: October 15, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Radiology Manager/Full Time Day 40
Hours/Ascension Providence/Waco, Texas
What You Will Do:
Manage the daily operations and develop,
implement, and monitor plan for patient care services in the
What You Will Need:
- Plan and implement the overall diagnostic imaging policies,
procedures, and services for several departments.
- Assess quality of patient care and coordinate patient care
services with patients, staff, physicians, and other
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction, and conflict management. Oversee scheduling,
recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Oversee the monitoring of departmental budgets, regulatory
compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- Ensure on-going compliance with federal, state and local
agencies; Joint Commission, ACR, JRCERT, ICAVL and all regulatory
- Maintain established productivity standards and supply expense
metrics. Accountable for monthly reporting departmental variances,
budget, FTE and expense variances with associated action plan.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI).
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any
specialty is accepted.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over
2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence
is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning
environment with countless opportunities for career growth and
professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Providence is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , Mgr-Radiology, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!