If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Customer Service Coordinator II will support the shop
management process through timely customer communications and
scheduling, inventory ordering and stocking, repair follow up, and
maintenance file management. Assist with cost savings and customer
retention across area.
- Work Schedule: Monday–Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday
- Hourly Pay: $21.59/HR - Paid Weekly!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Health Benefits - 401(k) plan - Employee Stock Purchase
Program - Flexible Spending Account
- Continuous On-The-Job Training and Development for
- Generous Paid Time Off!
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our
people. As an Parts / Inventory Coordinator, you’ll be part of a
dynamic team, equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop your
For over 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world
with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain
management solutions that enhance the way they do business.
Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and
expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
One Man, One Truck, and A Dream:
Why Should You Join The Ryder Family?
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you’ve been
- Primary designee for conducting physical inventory, parts
ordering, and receiving
- Processing of Purchase Orders and Supplier invoices
- Ensure Parts Received an properly recorded into inventory
- Responsible for overseeing parts obsolescence
- Responsible for shipping warranty and parts return to
- Responsible for parts room organization and cleanliness
- Contribute to cost containment through oversight and adherence
to defective parts processes and policies as well as other
functions as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Acute attention to detail/Data entry accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- One (1) year or more Inventory and parts
administration/clerical functions preferred
Job Category: Operations and Support
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Requisition ID: R33967
Job Type: Full time
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet,
transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000
customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every
day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading
technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an
expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses,
and some of the most talented people in the industry.