Posted on: July 12, 2021
We Are Hiring:
What You Will Do:
- Monday-Friday(8:00 am -1:00 pm or hours can be variable to meet
- Extra hours at the hospital available
Perform diagnostic procedures on patients
using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure,
providing quality images for interpretation.
What You Will Need:
- Set up and adjust all equipment and manually maneuvers
transducers to perform exams.
- Implement safety standards and perform appropriate quality
- Perform routine and complex studies and assist in a variety of
- Recognize significant structures, artifacts, pathology and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly department to include
procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area
and any other areas in department.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following is required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI).
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Texas Medical
Radiologic Technologist Certification Program obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). Obtained within 6 Months
(180 days) of hire.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Cardiac credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Obtained
within 6 Months (180 days) of hire.
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's
degree, or Technical certificate/degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over
2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence
is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning
environment with countless opportunities for career growth and
professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Providence is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , Technologist-Sonography, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!