Company: Cardinal Group Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
POSITION: Maintenance Technician (Full-Time, Non-Exempt)
COMPENSATION: Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus
The Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for
protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community
while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the
community. This is accomplished by ensuring that all resident
maintenance issues are resolved expertly and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Maintains the facility and grounds based on community
- Follows practices for the safe operation, maintenance and
repair of all facility equipment, including compliance with health,
safety and OSHA programs, policies, procedures, reports.
- Responds to work orders in a timely manner, including after
hours on-call maintenance requests. Participates in the on-call
rotation with the rest of the Maintenance Team.
- Assists with the inspection of public areas and resident
apartments to ensure proper maintenance and standards are achieved
- Follows Cardinal Group, city, state, federal, and EPA air
conditioning and refrigeration record keeping requirements and
procedures are met as to the maintenance, service, repair, and
disposal of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and
- Follows health department, city, state, and federal procedures,
practices and record keeping requirements applicable to pools and
spas are followed to maintain proper water chemistry and
- Keeps storage areas, tools, and equipment secure at all
- Participates in Cardinal U training as required.
- 3-5 years of relevant maintenance experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, attention to
detail and basic maintenance skills.
- Working knowledge of pool service and maintenance
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and work 8-12 hour
- Must be able to work weekends and be available for on call
- Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal Core Values
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Incumbents work both inside and outside of
apartment buildings and in all areas of the property including
amenities and have frequent exposure to outside elements where
temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to use hands to finger, type, handle, or feel
and talk or hear. The Team Member regularly required to stand;
walk; reach with hands and arms, and climb, stoop, or squat.
Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and
interior parts of the property and amenities and must be able to
work inside and outside in all weather conditions including, but
not limited to rain, snow, heat, hail, wind and sleet.
The Team Member must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or
maneuver weights of minimum seventy-five (75) pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.
Rare or regular local travel may be required to assist
properties as needed, attend training classes or other situations
necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily
responsibilities of this position.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow any other instructions, and perform any other related
duties, as assigned by their Team Leader.
Keywords: Cardinal Group Companies, Waco , Maintenance Technician, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!