Front Desk Agent
Company: Atlantic Hotels Management, LTD
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Work location for this position will be at one of our
Atlantic Hotel properties in Waco.
We are looking for friendly and outgoing Front Desk Agents to
ensure our guests satisfaction by exceeding their expectations.
Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every
occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation
adventure to handling the travel-weary guests request with prompt
courtesy. We are hiring for all days of week and both shifts (7am
to 3 pm & 3pm to 11pm). Full time and part time positions
- Assist guests with their check-in and check-out procedures and
throughout their entire stay
- Work proficiently on the hotels reservation system as well as
other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow
- Handle all financial matters including credit card and cash
transactions securely, accurately and with the utmost honesty
- Anticipate guests needs and go out of your way to maximize the
- Work collectively with other team members to foster a
hospitable, approachable and customer-focused and can-do attitude
for our guest
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and
personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards;
anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals
with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and
amenities and the local area
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support
team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Respond to guest requests and/or complaints in a timely and
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Attention to
customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Short Term Disability
Voluntary Life Insurance
PTO for full time employees
Management and owner for hotels operating with Hilton, Marriot
and IHG Brands in Waco and DFW
Keywords: Atlantic Hotels Management, LTD, Waco , Front Desk Agent, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!