Posted on: June 12, 2021
MOROSO is an award-winningfamily-owned restaurant in Waco,
Texas. We are a scratch Italian kitchen with a focus on authentic
Italian & Mediterranean cuisine. Excellence and integrity are
non-negotiable. We strive to maintain a positive, goal-based
environment that is safe and inclusive for everyone. We currently
have a wonderful team of professionals in both the FOH and BOH,
some who have been with us since we opened in 2016.
We are seeking a Manager that is prepared to lead the FOH,
inspire and develop the teamanddrivesales and service expansion.The
ideal candidate is able to foster an environment of enthusiasm and
professionalism, with a constant pursuitforexcellence.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase
sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply and
- Enforce sanitary practices for food and handling, general
cleanliness and maintenance/cleaning
of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance and operational standards.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food
preparation and service.
- Estimate food needs, manage par levels, inventory control,
ordering and delivery acceptance.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes recipes, portioning,
cooking and serving standards.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Manage FOH/BOH to include: scheduling, policies and procedures,
staff training, disciplinary actions, health and safety
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with Owner
guidelines for approval or review and with their prior
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5+ years' experience inRESTAURANT
- Fine Dining experience a PLUS.
- Catering background highly recommended.
- Possess excellent basic basic math skills and have the ability
to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service and
employee relation skills.
- Must be willing and able to fill in where needed.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee
restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a
Keywords: Italian, Waco , Restaurant Manager, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!