Commissary Team Member- McLennan Co Jail
Company: TKC Holdings Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Keefe Group is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc.
and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in
the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our
communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our
team within a warehouse and distribution environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and
non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to
About This Position
Developing teams and building careers are central to our
success. As such, we have an opportunity to perform commissary
tasks from receiving product, preparing customer orders and
delivering to Inmates. This is a full-time
position, with some benefits starting from day one.
Work schedule is Tuesday-Friday, 6:00am-4:30pm.
Join Keefe Group and become a key part of a dedicated team of
professionals that run a fast-paced commissary environment.
Competitive pay with a total potential hourly starting
compensation of $16.50
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
The position is in our Mclennan County Jail, Waco TX facility.
We expect our team to execute a number of processes and therefore
believe in cross-training our team across departments. In addition,
you can specialize in a specific area. The facility is a fully
operational correctional facility servicing multiple business
lines, with opportunities to:
What You'll Need
- Unload, receive and putaway product into the onsite
- Selecting product for individual orders and assisting in the
delivery of orders
- Accurately manage inventory in a dynamic environment to include
counting product and correcting inventory
- Inventory, stocking and maintaining the planogram of vending
machines at client facilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Ability to qualify for correctional facility security
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a
correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all
regular-full time employees and some benefits for part-time
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: TKC Holdings Inc., Waco , Commissary Team Member- McLennan Co Jail, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!