Territory Sales Manager - TX
Company: Style Crest, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Style Crest, Inc. has been an innovative distributor and
manufacturer of quality products for the manufactured housing
industry for almost 50 years. Our products include heating and
cooling units, entry steps, foundation covers, door and windows,
and a wide assortment of plumbing and electrical parts designed to
accommodate the unique needs of manufactured homes.
We are looking for a motivated Territory Sales
Manager who lives in Southern Texas Area
to join our outside sales team. As a Territory Sales Manager, you
will sell multiple product lines to a variety of manufactured
housing customers including retailers, distributors, communities
- Identifies and converts prospects to new customers.
- Establishes positive relationships with current customer base
to maintain and grow the business.
- Calls and visits regularly customers and prospects to generate
sales growth and develop customer relationships.
- Develops a strategic plan for growing the territory and
forecasts sales by customer and product category. Meets or exceeds
- Educates prospects and customers on the value added features
and benefits of our products and our customer service
- Communicates timely to sales management opportunities,
successes and concerns within the territory. Makes recommendations
and adjustments to overcome any barriers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and Style Crest.
Follows up and responds timely to customer requests to ensure we
provide excellent customer service.
- Attends trade shows and conventions and represents Style Crest
in a professional manner.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 5 years of successful selling experience in a related
- Experience selling HVAC products and knowledge of the
manufactured housing industry is preferred.
- Prior building materials distribution experience is a
- Proven ability to establish relationships with customers and
close prospects that result in sales growth.
- Ability to strategically plan and execute on sales forecasts
and business plan goals.
- Understands market trends and the implications of those
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Prior experience using CRM is preferred.
- Strong reasoning and decision making skills.
- The ability to handle multiple issues and details at one
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 3 nights a week on a regular
- Must live within the territory.
If you are interested in joining the Style Crest Team, please
apply online to submit your resume. Style Crest offers competitive
compensation programs and excellent benefits. We are an equal
opportunity employer! Learn more about Style Crest at www.stylecrestinc.com.
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing
industry for quality and performance for 50 years. We sell,
distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building
products and services that offer enduring quality and performance
leading to customer satisfaction.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their
skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential
and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a
family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common
goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we
Keywords: Style Crest, Inc., Waco , Territory Sales Manager - TX, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!