Medicare Field Sales Representative
Company: Healthshare 360 LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are a different kind of Medicare company, inspiring
collaboration to make Medicare work better. We are looking for the
right individuals to be part of our team and join in our success.
Visit our company website atwww.healthshare360.comto learn more about
us and our current job opportunities.
The Medicare Field Sales Representative will be HealthShare360s
face to the market in an assigned territory. The Medicare Field
Sales Representative will be prepared to succeed in a fast-paced
environment; developing a community presence and earning the trust
of the market by helping Medicare beneficiaries choose the plan
with the benefits, price, and providers most suited to their needs.
The Medicare Field Sales Representative will develop and execute
sales and lead generation strategies to maximize production and
will sell in a multi-carrier environment with access to our entire
portfolio of competitive Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement
and PDP plan offerings.
The HealthShare360 Field Sales Representative will:
- Deliver Medicare educational and sales presentations (live,
telephonically, and virtually) to qualified Medicare
- Assist Medicare beneficiaries with their plan choices and plan
- Ensure Medicare beneficiaries accurately understand the product
choices available to them and the enrollment process.
- Qualify prospects and close the sale directly if possible,
otherwise, will refer the prospect to inside sales for
- Achieve maximum productivity by using company provided tools
and technology to manage leads, follow up with prospects, conduct
enrollments by phone, and delivers virtual sales
- Leverage success by developing referrals to create
- Comply with applicable industry and CMS regulations, marketing
guidelines, and enrollment requirements.
How We Support You
At HealthShare360 we will:
- Create effective marketing campaigns to generate qualified
leads in your territory.
- Employ a telesales unit to partner with you on lead man/lead
womanagement and enrollment.
- Offer a multi-carrier portfolio of competitive products.
- Offer outstanding earning potential for AEP and year-round
- Provide you with industry best tools and technology to ensure
- Assistance with annual AHIP certification and comprehensive
Medicare and product training.
- Create a rewarding experience for you to create meaningful
relationships with Medicare beneficiaries and be part of a winning
- College degree or related work experience.
- Desire and drive to be successful and be part of a winning
- Medicare sales experience, general Medicare experience or sales
experience is preferred.
- Kansas Health and Life insurance license (if you are not
currently a licensed insurance agent, we will assist qualified
candidates in obtaining required licenses).
- Valid in state drivers license.
- Recent college graduates
- Experienced carrier representatives
- Current Medicare sales agents
- Retired Medicare sales agents
- Retired professionals
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Healthshare 360 LLC, Waco , Medicare Field Sales Representative, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!