Company: Panera Bread Co
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About the position:
- Bake most of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to
- Represent Panera's cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities needed such as stocking, prep, and
We're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or bakery background a plus,
but not required (6 - 8 weeks of training provided).
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. - 8 a.m. may vary).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to
learn and develop.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You're at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay - plus tips!
- Flexible schedules
- Deep discounts - 65% off meals
- Training, skill-building, and Career Path Program
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
600915 Waco, TX - West Loop
Keywords: Panera Bread Co, Waco , Overnight Baker, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!