Arrest Authority Security Officer
Posted on: June 11, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension Providence is hiring for an
Arrest Authority officer to join our Security team!
- Nights, weekends, holidays, and outside normal business
What You Will Do:
- Candidates will be an active law enforcement agent
- 5 plus years of experience
Provide security services to ensure a safe
environment for staff and visitors.
What You Will Need:
- Perform proactive monitoring of and timely responses to
potential/actual security threats.
- Investigate, document and manage security incidents and
- Maintain knowledge/follow policies and procedures regarding
alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate
planned drills and simulations.
- Provide information and assistance to staff and visitors to
- Provide follow-up with local prosecution, law enforcement and
court systems as applicable.
- Has authority to arrest for both felonies and misdemeanors
under applicable law.
- One or more of the following is required:
- Certification specializing in Peace Officer credentialed from
the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Security Guard obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over
2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence
is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning
environment with countless opportunities for career growth and
professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Providence is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , Arrest Authority Security Officer, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!