Client Service Manager - Home Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is
growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting
opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare company.
Why work at Texas Home Health
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and
vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and
Position: Client Service Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Manager is responsible for
providing overall strategic and operational leadership for a
segment of the branch team. Responsible for business development
initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure
operational, service, and business goals are aligned with company
and division business objectives.
What does a Client Service Manager do?
- Manages the overall operations of a segment of the branch team.
Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the segment
Caregiving pool; meeting Care Partner, Client and Referral Source
Satisfaction goals, adherence to Company Policy and Procedure and
- Successfully implements business initiatives
- Oversees the day to day activities of the assigned Team staff,
including recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing /
scheduling, risk management requirements, timekeeping requirements,
and all compliance and human resource needs
- Ensures on-call oversight and support for clients and field
- Ensures all cross referral opportunities within the branch are
identified and sourced appropriately
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or
other manager related to the position/department.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience
- One or more years of Business Development experience
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review
your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good
fit for this position!
Keywords: AccentCare, Waco , Client Service Manager - Home Care, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!