Call Center Agent-Work At Home! We Supply The Equipment!
Posted on: June 9, 2021
HARD WORK PAYS OFF--WHAT CAN YOU
OUR TOP AGENTS EARN $16 PER HOUR (including
32% OF OUR CURRENT AGENTS EARN $14 PER HOUR
Faneuil is Hiring WORK FROM HOME Customer Service
Representatives who live in the Waco, Texas area!
As a top professional, you desire an employer who
recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional
credentials. Faneuil will provide a challenging yet rewarding
career that offers the real promise of growth and job
All of the equipment required to perform your job is
provided by Faneuil AND you can work from the comfort of your
Faneuil is a dynamic, fast paced company and are looking for
truly the best customer service professionals in the Western
Panhandle of Nebraska. Are you flexible, fun, hard-working and a
ethically driven professional that enjoys helping people and
solving problems? If you answered YES then we want
YOU to apply!
- Handle customer and retailer inquiries.
- Process order inquiry calls, initiate service orders and
provide service order status updates.
- Process billing calls; investigate meter read and other
inquiries relating to billing accuracy or payment.
- Process customer move-ins, adds and transfers.
- Processes correspondence and update customer accounts. May
compose written correspondence to resolve inquiries.
- Processing refunds, compensation requests & changes to
- Assessment and re-assessment of payment arrangements, giving
information about current offers available.
- Route escalated customer issues to higher level employees for
- Tag, log, or otherwise enable root cause analysis for each
non-emergency call for reporting purposes.
- Execute outbound call messaging as indicated for various
purposes e.g. collections, service orders, street lights, denial of
access, and guard lights.
- An above average knowledge and ability to use a PC; including
and not limited to Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and be confident
in navigating multiple screens simultaneously in the Windows
operating system and environment. All the product knowledge you
require will be provided in your first few weeks with the
- Individuals need to be performance focused and display a
flexible attitude. Excellent call handling skills are
- Successful applicants should ideally have at least 1 years
experience of working within Customer Services environment.
- Ability to meet individual deadlines, metrics and team
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, while effectively
focusing on priority issues.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve
- Successful applicants should have Client & Customer Focus,
Performance Focus, Solving Problems, Respecting Others, Working
with Others, Confidence & Communication, Working Pro-actively
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year utility experience preferred Advanced problem
- Above average analytical ability and mathematical skills
Faneuil provides a broad array of business process outsourcing
solutions, from customer care to technical support, and currently
employs more than 10,000 professionals nationwide. Count on Faneuil
to represent you in the very best light, exactly as it should be.
The employees we deploy across all channels are rigorously trained
to not only deliver the right answer, but to be fierce guardians of
your brand. We take pride in our ability to rapidly scale to meet
your programs requirementsgeography and existing space have not
been impediments to Faneuils ability to bring fully operational
spaces online within days of contract award.
Keywords: Faneuil.com, Waco , Call Center Agent-Work At Home! We Supply The Equipment!, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!