A Texas-based manufacturer of engineered electrical power
distribution equipment (liquid-filled transformers) primarily for
the industrial market.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for interfacing with
Customers (current and potential) in an effort to achieve revenue
growth and customer acquisition objectives set forth by the
Company. The Sales Engineer will review customer specifications,
assist in determining and understanding client equipment needs,
generate quotes, and engage in follow up conversations with the
customer regarding open opportunities. Members of the Sales &
Marketing Team will work periodically with the Engineering
Department to ensure that quotations being supplied to customers
meet the requirements set forth in the customer-supplied
specification. The Sales Engineer will work closely with the
Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure proper and accurate
coverage of specific customer accounts.
1. Review Customer specifications and generate quotations based
on Engineering and Product knowledge.
2. Work with Customers to understand and assess equipment needs,
making recommendations as needed.
3. Provide excellent Sales and Engineering Service, including
Technical Support, as needed.
4. Engage in follow up conversations with Customers and
Potential Customers to convert Open Opportunities into Sales
5. Collaborate with Engineering Team and Purchasing Team to
ensure that pricing structures are appropriate.
6. Maintain accurate records in Customer Relationship Management
7. Collaborate with other members of Sales & Marketing Team, as
well as external Sales Representatives to establish additional
avenues for acquiring new customers and plans for meeting Order
8. Flexible work hours adapting to critical timelines for
9. Attend daily/weekly internal Sales Meetings.
Our clients include fortune 500 companies specializing in
Electrical and Industrial firms.