Assistant Store Manager FT - Waco - 76710
Posted on: June 9, 2021
* Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
* To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual
* Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an
associates sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on
areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with
* Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper
merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
* Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail
* Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper
store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage
* Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory
including receiving, transferring, completing price change and
conducting product counts.
* Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely
* Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail
policies as well as state and federal laws.
* Open and close the store as required following the procedures per
the Operations P&P Manual.
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities
* Act as Store Manager on duty for any employee scheduling
issues, customer complaints, etc. when Store Manager is not present
* Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training
Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up
when Store Manager is not present.
* Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal
and written warning in the absence of the Store Manager.
* Responsible for scheduling and staffing the store including
calling in associates to work in unexpected peaks when the Store
Manager is not present.
* Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for
sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
* Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store
operations and procedures.
* Encourage store associates direct compliance of established
company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not
limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and
* Perform work of subordinates as needed.
* Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills * High school diploma or
equivalent plus one year relative experience.
* Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
verbally in a clear professional manner.
* Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
* Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
Education High School Graduate or Equivalent Reports To
Keywords: lids, Waco , Assistant Store Manager FT - Waco - 76710, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!